Unused* items may be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- There is a 3% non-refundable fee to cover payment processing fees that we incur.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer unless the return is the result of our error.
- Original shipping fees are not refundable unless the return is the result of our error.
- Sorry, items that have been sealed by the customer may not be returned.
- If your item is returned dirty (eg. with hair, fur or other debris), we will charge a 10% cleaning fee to be deducted from your refund
- Camp 4 Collections’ seam sealing services, if elected, will be refunded at a rate of 50%
- Customized orders may not be returned unless otherwise stated.
*While returned items should be in unused and like new condition, it is ok to pitch your tarp or shelter outside for the purpose of inspection. Just make sure you keep it clean, and that it is packed neatly (be careful to keep the guylines clean of dirt). You should not have slept in the shelter or left it pitched outside for any extended period. For products with included rigging that you need to cut/install yourself (eg. Bivys & Bug Shelters), the item is still returnable if you've already cut the lines. We just ask that you remove the lines from the product and include them with your return shipment.
Non-customized orders may be cancelled any time prior to shipping.
- When you place your order, an authorization is placed on your card, and your card is typically charged within a few days. If you cancel after the payment has been charged to your card, there is a 3% non-refundable fee to cover payment processing fees that we incur. If cancelled before the payment has been processed, the full amount will be refunded.
If you need to return an item, simply send us an email at email@example.com
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of our receipt of the returned items. In most cases, however, your refund will finish processing within a few days.